Surviving the Wedding Show Circuit
Top 10 Ways to Survive the Wedding Show Circuit
Submitted by Anne Kotlarchuk, Bride and Groom Show Organizer
- Make a list of the wedding shows available in the next 6 months. This can be by through Googling “Wedding Show Eastern Ontario.” Write down how much each show is to attend, if you need to register and where the show is held. Then decide which ones you can afford. If the show is free, GO! The benefits will far outweigh the time taken to attend.
- In the weeks prior to each event, enter every single draw and contest that each wedding show offers. You will be amazed at what you can win. Not many people enter, especially the smaller shows, so your chances of winning are very high!
- Follow the show Facebook page, and “click on” that you’re interested or that you will be attending their Facebook event. This will automatically send you notifications and keep you up to date on what vendors will be in attendance, contests etc.
- Make a list of wedding resources that you still need to research and bring it with you.
- Take your significant other, if they are as interested and involved as you. Otherwise your Mother or best friend are your ultimate resources!
- If you plan to try on a dress, wear clothing that is easy to change out of and for the sake of the bridal store, don’t wear any makeup. They will thank you. Otherwise, bring a silk scarf to put over your head/face, when putting on or taking off the dress.
- Make sure you arrive early, so you have lots of time. Otherwise, go at noon, this tends to be a slower time for most trade shows.
- Find out if the show offers food for sale, or sampling. Bring a snack and bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated and energized.
- Slow down, relax and enjoy every minute of the planning process. It is a time in your life that you will look back on forever.
- Be sure to register to request free wedding show labels at: http://brideandgroomshow.ca/free-wedding-show-labels/ and we will have a page of labels ready when you arrive at the Bride and Groom Show registration desk. The labels will help you save time, when completing vendor’s contest ballots.
The Bride and Groom Show is absolutely free (admission, parking, sampling, grand prize draw and labels). The Show is being held on February 29 and March 1, 2020 at the beautiful wedding venue, The Century Weddings and Events Centre, located in North Gower, ON. Follow the Bride and Groom Show on Facebook! Email – email@example.com for more information.